Is Hair Restoration Right for You?
June 30, 2014
Hair loss can be a depressing situation. Because of our growing age and the undesirable effects that aging has given us, the hair on our head can thin and eventually start falling out. You don’t have to worry about being bald (even at an early age!) because hair restoration procedures have been used and proven to produce positive results.
Not anyone can benefit well from the procedure, so it is important to know who will likely get satisfaction from the treatment. The question is, are you a good candidate for the procedure? It is likely that you are, if:
- You are a male experiencing male pattern baldness for more than five years already or if the condition has already progressed to class 3 or above based on the Norwood Scale.
- You have realistic expectations on the procedure and understand that you may still have hair loss even after surgery, despite taking medications to prevent it from happening.
- You have been balding for more than a couple of years.
- You desire to add some hair to have a more youthful appearance.
- You have lost your hair due to a burn, childbirth, trauma, thyroid disease, cancer treatments, or taking certain medications.
- Other cosmetic procedures, such as a facelift, have caused your hair loss.
Hair Restoration in Newark
Only get hair restoration treatment from qualified doctors! Call us today at 302-998-8007 to request a personal consultation with Dr. Sabini and learn more about hair restoration. We look forward to hearing from you!